Thursday, March 12, 2009

x)

Lessons as usual. Nothing much happened.

Somehow,I felt as if I gain 4938573498579kg eh.
Oh man, Im gg gym & swimming this weekend!

After school, went for class drama rehearsal. Everything went on smoothly.
Class t shirt was well designed, & with my name on it. All Thanks to kevin! (:
Amksian family day this saturday. Im so damn freaking excited about it. After all it's my last year in this school. Im gonna take alot alot alot alot of photos. So stay tuned.

Next, went sharon's house to see how's her leg & stuffs. Well, She's alright.
Just tt she needs to depend on the clutches to walk. Seriously hope she'll able to get well soon.

Few days back was Jiayu's birthday. Sharon & I bought him a shirt. Hope he likes it.
& Here's a photo of it.



Happy Belated Birthday to wong han xuan!

No comments: